Purchase your pet’s medication online
Safe, secure, and delivered to your door, it has never been easier to manage your cats’ health. With a click of a button you can order medication and pet food diet needs 24/7 for delivery to your door. Not only is this convenient, but rest assured that Dr. Katz has approved each prescription and recorded it in your cat’s medical record.
Local Emergency Care
- Central Hospital for Veterinary Medicine
4 Devine Street
North Haven, CT 06473
Phone: (203) 865-0878
- Cornell University Veterinary Specialists
880 Canal Street
Stamford, CT 06902
- VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center
123 West Cedar St
Norwalk, CT 06854
- VCA Shoreline Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center
895 Bridgeport Ave
Shelton, CT 06484
- Newtown Veterinary Specialists
52 Church Hill Rd
Newtown, CT 06470
Common Sense. Healthy Cats.
- The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Our goal is to help you and your cats have the best life together you possibly can.
Cat news, articles, and info
- Animal Poison Control | ASPCA
Links to cat care, news, and poison control
- American Association of Feline Practitioners
Cat health topics
- CATalyst Council
Read about this non-profit organization which is all about the CAT!
- Cats International
A non-profit organization dedicated to helping people better understand their cats.
- CATS RULE! Feline Rescue
Links to valuable information including pet food recalls and first aid tips for cats.
- Cornell Feline Health Center
Comprehensive site devoted to cat health issues.
- Pet Finder
Information about cat adoption and general cat care.
- Specialty Purebred Cat Rescue (SPCR)
Looking to adopt a purebred cat?