We practice modern, high quality veterinary care in a setting that is safe and nurturing for your cats. Enjoy the calm environment that AristoKatz has to offer!
AristoKatz is a full service hospital that caters exclusively to cats’ needs. We understand how cats think and have designed the hospital with their wishes in mind. There are many windows for them to enjoy the scenery, and the exam tables are constructed with warm Corian countertops. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. If you must wait, choose from a variety of beverages while watching television in our airy waiting room, which is also a free WiFi spot, or browse in our “retail therapy” area. We want you and your cats to have the most pleasant experience possible.
Our services include:
- Complete physical examinations
- Management of chronic health issues
- Digital radiography
- Dentistry with digital dental radiography
- In house blood testing
- Wound care
- Parasite control and prevention
- Age and situational appropriate vaccinations
- State of the art monitoring during surgical procedures.
- House calls for cats and dogs available.
- And more…..
About Dr. Katz
Dr. Geri Katz is a 1996 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Veterinary Medicine. She has practiced as a small animal veterinarian for over fifteen years, but has a particular fondness for felines… Read More